Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just a Few Questions for Congress and Our President

1. When has the Federal Government ever taken over private business, run it efficiently, and lowered costs at the same time? (Medicare? Medicaid? )

2. If the current health care plans being debated in the House and Senate are so great, why doesn't Congress sign up for them? Why don't they sign themselves and their own families to be serviced by the new "Health Choices Administration?"

3. Is there nothing that the private sector can do that is better than the Federal Government's ability? What part of my life is strictly hands off to the Federal Government?

4. According to the U.S. Constitution, how is my health care any concern of the U.S. Congress?

5. According to the U.S. Constitution, how is the amount of water my toilets use, or the types of roofing tiles are on my house, or the types of light bulbs I have in my house any concern of the U.S. Congress (all these items are in the current Waxman-Markey/"Cap and Trade? Bill before the U.S. Senate)?

6. In this new "Cash for Clunkers" deal, does the Federal Government pay me for voting my Congressmen out of office?

Just wondering. Is there anyone out there in our government asking these questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment